Monday 25 November 2013

Research & Planning: Design choices

I used a website called 'www.dafont.co.uk' to research fonts for my masthead. This is an extremely helpful website which helped me choose from a range of fonts for my magazine. I want my masthead font to fit into the pop subculture genre.
I have decided to go for the second font down in my selection of fonts. It is called 'tutano.cc'. I have chosen this font because I believe it is the font that gives off the 'pop' vibe. I think that the use of a bright pink colour also adds to the effect, connoting love, youth and also femininity. I learnt this from my magazine research, where I noticed that a lot of pop music magazines use bright, bold colours such as pink. All of these elements combined reflect the brand identity and house style of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment