Monday 25 November 2013

Possible models for my magazine images

Phoebe:
She is 16 so is within my target audience, and her style is perfect for the pop genre. She also has dyed red hair which shows similarities to artists such as Ariana Grande who are pop music artists.
Eleza:
She is 16 so fits within my target audience. She also has red hair, therefore she stands out from the crowd, which is what my music magazine is about. She will be a perfect model for my magazine as she likes to experiment with makeup and also loves music. She is extremely photogenic and thus makes taking pictures of her easy.
Hollie: 
She is 16 so fits within my target audience. Her favourite genre of music is pop, she likes groups such as One Direction, Union J and Little Mix. She has a youthful look so is an appropriate model for my music magazine. 
Jamie: Another possible model is Jamie-Ash as he fits within my target audience and also he fits the pop image through his fashion choices etc. Many pop magazines feature boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment