Monday 25 November 2013

Photo Shoot Ideas

This is a photo of Little Mix, taken from one of their recent photoshoots. I have chosen Little Mix for inspiration as they are a perfect representation of what the pop music genre is all about. I like the idea of having a clear, white background as it connotes freshness. From my research I also found that many front cover images have completely clear, white backgrounds. This makes it easier to view the artists/bands and so the magazine does not look 'messy'. Little Mix are also wearing 'pop' clothes, for example Perrie, Jade and Jesy are all wearing denim shorts.
This is a photoset of One Direction, also a perfect representation of the pop music genre. Again, white, clear backgrounds have been used. I like this idea as I believe it looks professional and sophisticated. However, I realise that getting a completely perfect clear background for my own magazine may prove difficult, I still like the idea. All people are looking directly into the camera which draws the attention of the reader. Their outfits are that of clean-cut, teenage, 'preppy' pop look.

No comments:

Post a Comment