Thursday 19 December 2013

Finalised designs - improved via audience feedback

I collected several sets of audience feedback on all three of my magazine pages. My front cover, contents page and also my double page spread.

Front page: For my front page I was told from my audience feedback that my front cover had a suitable colour scheme for my target audience and that also it looked similar to other pop magazines on the market today such as Top Of The Pops and that they couldn't think of any changes that I should make -


Contents page: From my audience feedback I was told that I should space out the page numbers and perhaps add colour as they were previously quite hard to read. So, I took this feedback on board and have separated the page numbers, so they are much more clear and easier to read. I have also made the page numbers significantly bigger as before they were fairly small. In order to do this I had to delete an image.  I also added some colour to the editors notes so it didn't look so plain.  -

Next, for my double page spread from my audience feedback I was told that I should remove the three boxes that encased my article text as they felt it would look better without. I also changed the position of the page number to the right hand side as it was previously on the wrong side -


No comments:

Post a Comment