Wednesday 18 December 2013

Audience Feedback - Double Page Spread


Double Page Spread:
From my feedback on my double page spread article I have concluded that if I want to improve my image I should make it brighter in order for it to stand out.
I found out from my second double page spread audience feedback that I should perhaps consider removing the boxing which encase the article text as it looks too secular.





An overall review of my magazines:


In this text post I have provided audience feedback on my music magazine. I asked 5 questions which I have included in a separate text post, after this. I have used teenage girls because they represent and are within my target audience range 14-16 year old girls. Therefore, they know best the conventions of pop magazines and what looks good and what does not. They also can provide me with valuable information on key sections of my magazine to improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment